Monday, March 23, 2015

Harry Potter and I

Many doesn't know. That i have a sickness. Yes. I have a sickness. Called Epilepsy. It was called "sawan" in Malay. yeah, the sickness that often being played off.

i begin to have the symptom in my primary school. I often got confuse. Until one day, in fasting month, i was played with my cousin. And then i went unconscious and i end up crying on my mom lap. My aunt said that i went to kitchen and talk something to her. i did not even remember about that. While i am in unconscious state, it is not me who control my body. My family thought it may be had something with syaitan..But hey.. it was fasting month..

the sickness went bad when i am in my secondary school.. My seizure come almost every month. I had get an alternative treatment since the doctor keep giving me paracetamol when i seeing them. But when i am in form 3, one doctor give one suggestion to go the the expert. I take the advice and go to the expert. that it when i know that i have this sickness.

But hey, what is the relation between my sickness with Harry Potter??

It is the symptom. when I have a seizure, it was like when Voldemort trying to get into Harry Potter mind and controlling him. In Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix, when the twins make the OWLs examination go rumble, and everyone were celebrating that, suddenly Harry Potter collapsed to the floor. That was like when me having a seizure. And it was more worse than that. I also can see my previous seizure. It was like dementors are attacking me at the same time.

When I watch Harry Potter and when the voldemort try to control his mind, deep in my heart , i said..Harry, i know how you feel.

Sorry for my broken English. English isn't my first language though..

No comments:

Post a Comment