Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A trip to "Wang Kelian"

Last Saturday, my brother, sister, father and I went to "Wang Kelian". The place that you should go other than "Padang Besaq" when you visit Perlis. This is because you can put one of your feet in Thailand and the other feet in Malaysia. Yes, I did that.
On the way, my father said the route was like road to Cameron Highland. My brother, sister and I said that we never go there. And then my father said, "aku pun tak penah pi. Tengok dalam gambaq ja." I never go to wang kelian before. This is my first time. My father park the car right before the custom. we walk for almost 10 minuter to reach there. That was a new experience to me.
The way of Thailand people doing a business, selling thing are differ from us, Malaysian. I do not know what is the differences. Oh ya, Wang Kelian selling cheap thing because there is no taxes, except for some product.
The first thing i bought was "ais goncang". Because the weather was so hot.And we keep stopped at shop that sell sunglasses. the price; RM10. yeah, the currency was still in Ringgit Malaysia. I want to buy it. But i afraid i will not wear it because of shyness. eventhough my eyes were very sensitive towards sunlight.
we also keep visiting toy shop that sell toy helicopter. my father want to buy a dron. the helicopter invented in 3 idiots movie. the price was quite affordable. Rm220. But think of my mom would chase my father with "golok" even she is bedridden, my father did not buy it for her sake.
the food there were very tempting too. i feel like i was in Running Man show. walking along Thailand food street. the packaging was differ from us.
my sister got a present. my father bought her a doll. with only RM10. she was so happy because last time she receive a doll or toy was years ago. she rarely had a toy. unlike me. and her brothers.
we bought some "cekelat", "biji jangguih", and other food. I did bought a shirt for my sister. and a jersey for me. unfortunately the jersey did not fit me well. so, i decide to wear it in the house only.
my sister bought my mom a couple of brooch. and she bought two set of keychain for herself. the fact that she choose the brooch by herself, but i am the one who paying for that.
for lunch, we buy "pulut ayam". the trip was so tiring but enjoyable. my sister keep saying "sakit kaki", "lapaq", and "bila nak sampai ni". well, she rarely went for a long journey.
i was so dissapointed when my jersey did not fit me well. so, i bought to t-shirt at c-mart Arau. one for RM5. hell yeah. not dissapointed anymore. my intention to buy some scarf there were also did not come true. so, i ordered it from my friend since she sold it for RM5 per scarf.

sorry for my broken english. i did my try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment